Treasy is, simply, an elegant skirt that sits around the base of your tree, covering the stand and providing a luxurious backdrop for your gifts.
BUT, Treasy really comes into its own at the end of the Christmas period, when you are looking to remove your tree from the premises.
By simply pulling up the skirt after you have removed all the lights and decorations, but before you take it out of its stand, you create a sealed bag which catches all the falling needles. This means you are not left with that carpet of needles which needs sweeping or vacuuming in the living room and along the hall.
This is how it works
- Unfasten the Velcro, slide the tree trunk through the drawstring hole (velvet side up) and place securely in stand. Pull Treasy up over the tree.
- Tighten the drawstring to the trunk.
- Twist the stand so that the Treasy’s Velcro seam is at the back, out of view
- Undo the Velcro so that the Treasy drops to the floor, then cut off the netting
- Arrange as preferred and dress your tree